Aaaaaaaaaaaand.. The final assigment was the most exciting one!, We had almost no rules for this. This assigment was make a walkcycle with personality!
I chose a happy-cartoony style and at the first time I didn´t know how to resolve, but after many many walk references from myself, and many cartoony others I made a mix of those and I had the walk that I wanted.
Then, I added a jump in order to make it happier and give more texture to the whole shot. Personally, I liked so much!
My mentor Paul give me some tips for make it better, and shure I will do it.
Here is guys:
hi...nice walk..i liked it very much...Its shows so much personality....and render is also nice...can you please tell me how did u Render it...its looks nice...i would like to render my works in the same way....
ResponderEliminarYou can mail me ( anuj.animator@yahoo.com )